Career Centre Manager – Financial Economics Track – Nice
- 50 – 52k€
The EDHEC Career Centre supports students throughout their programme towards their placement at graduation. To do so, the Career Centre works at three levels: career counselling, career training, and employers’ relations/recruitment actions.
Based in Nice, and reporting to the Career Centre Director, the candidate will be responsible for:
1. Managing the FE Career Centre:
• The FE Career Centre Manager will represent the Career Centre on the Nice campus and liaise with the Programme Management and external stakeholders.
• Define and implement the strategy of the FE Career Centre in collaboration with the Career Centre Director.
• Lead and manage the FE Career Centre team (2 CDOs, 1 Advisor).
2. Counseling students of the Financial Economics Track (in Nice, London and off-campus)
• Provide Financial Economics students with support and advice in their search for internships and entry-level jobs, and in drawing up their career plans.
• Schedule, conduct and report on career counselling meetings with all students in the FE track. During career meeting, the FE Career Centre Manager is expected to provide guidance, resources and individual training that will help students achieve their career objectives.
• Manage the pool of external career advisors, in collaboration with other members of the team.
• Based on these individual career meetings, the Manager will identify key areas for development in FE students, as well as their preferences and needs, and provide the feedback to the Career Centre, Employers’ Engagement team and the Academic department.
3. Career Training of students of the Financial Economics Track (in Nice, London and off-campus)
• The FE Career Centre Manager will work closely with the FE Career Centre team to design and implement the training curricula that will help Financial Economics students find their mandatory internships and their first job at graduation.
• The Manager will conduct training sessions at class, group and individual level and coordinate the external consultants delivering additional training.
4. Career Centre and Employers’ Engagement Activities
• The FE Career Centre Manager will represent the Career Centre and the Employers’ Engagement teams on the Nice campus during events and ensure the follow up of the corporate partners’ actions on campus when appropriate (CV selection, recommendations, feedback to students, etc.).
• The Manager will also participate in cross-campus Career Centre projects, such as training design, career tracks, events, website improvement, as requested.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the Financial Services industry – ideally in Investment Banking (Corporate Finance) – within the Career Centre of a leading university or business school, with a specialization in finance, or in the Recruiting team in a financial services firm.
• Experience working in multicultural environments.
• Masters degree in finance, business administration or human resources.
• Fluency in English.
• Good knowledge of the Office pack.
• Excellent knowledge of the financial services industry and employment market.
• Strong client orientation and empathy. A desire to help others achieve their objectives.
• Ability to work both in teams and autonomously.
• Results orientation.
• Detail orientation.
• Capacity to work with several projects simultaneously.
Expérience : Plus de 5 ans